Your days of coming home to a doggy-destroyed house are over! Whenever you have a long workday or a busy weekend ahead of you, simply bring your furry friend to Club K-9 and we’ll take it from there. Our well-trained and knowledgeable staff will pamper your pup so you can relax, knowing that your furry friend is in our capable hands. While you’re away, he’ll enjoy a great day of play, and when you pick him up, he’ll be ready to cuddle and snooze peacefully.
Open 365 days a year, Club K-9 is always available for you, providing a fun, safe, and supervised environment for dogs. We have a spacious indoor area for large dogs to play in and completely separate romper room for little ones. We only accept well-socialized dogs that pass our strict evaluation for dog daycare, so you don’t have to worry about your pup’s playmates.
DAYCARE DROP OFF HOURS:
Mon-Fri: 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Sat-Sun: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
DAYCARE PICK UP HOURS:
Anytime during business hours
SINGLE DAY RATES
- Evaluation (4-6 hours) - $18.00
- ½ Day (0-6 hours) - $20.00
- Full Day (6-11 hours) - $28.00
SOCIAL DAYCARE PACKAGES
- 10 ½ days - $190 ($19.00 per ½ day)
- 20 ½ days - $360 ($18.00 per ½ day)
- 5 full days - $135 ($27.00 per day)
- 10 full days - $260 ($26.00 per day)
- 15 full days - $375 ($25.00 per day)
- 20 full days - $460 ($23.00 per day)
- 40 full days - $860 ($21.50 per day)
Please note, all packages are nonrefundable.
- All dogs coming to daycare must pass their evaluation.
- All dogs must have a completed membership application on file as well as current vaccine records.
- All dogs must be wearing a quick release collar.
- Puppies attending daycare must have at least three completed rounds of Distemper and Parvovirus vaccinations, or approval from a veterinarian. Adult dogs must be up to date on these vaccines as well and provide us with updated records each time they get vaccinated.
- Dogs must wait one week after receiving a Bordetella vaccine before coming in to daycare or boarding.
- All dogs must be under the ownership of their parent for at least 3 weeks prior to coming in for an evaluation.
- All dogs must be friendly and social with humans and dogs.
- All male dogs over 6 months old must be neutered to participate in social day care. Female dogs cannot be in heat while attending daycare or boarding.
- Parents must call Club K-9 at (503) 684-0447 to set up an evaluation and answer our eligibility questions prior to setting up an evaluation.